Sunday, April 5, 2009

36 week update and baby shower pix

I will hit my 36 weeks this Thursday so I thought I would post an entry early.


Yesterday was my friend shower and wow what fun it was! We played a few fun games, one of which Andy participated months earlier for. So Cecily, Wendy and Carrie had Andy over a few months ago and video taped his answers to a series of tough questions. Yesterday the ladies videotaped me answering the same questions all for Baby Lo to watch in the future. It was so much fun and hard to be on the hot seat - but by darn it i got through it! ;)

There were 5 of us at the shower that were pregnant so almost like 1/2 of us! Cecily, Wendy and Carrie prepared some yummy food and they got the yummiest cake from Borrachinnis as well.
The Pregnant ladies:
Andy left at the butt crack of dawn Saturday morning for Portland for his continuing education courses. Last night I got home late and poor Dodger was so not happy with us. He did not sleep on the bed last night to keep me company while Andy was out but instead he decided to sleep amidst the bags of shower gifts. I found him this morning with all the curling ribbons all over the place, his little way of "Helping" me unwrap things.

Here is a pic of Dodger also helping me out in the baby room:


Here are a few pictures from the Shower:
The Cake:
One of the hostesses Auntie Cecily:

Beautiful handmade blanket that Cec made:

No comments: