Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 Months!!

Last week was our first Renton Mom's group meeting at a park. I made sure to feed Riley before we left and ended around 10am. I packed her into the car, got to the park and got to the meeting spot when Ry had her breakdown. Since she just ate I figured it was something else so I tried everything..... only to discover she was hungry again! So I sat in the shade and fed her. I re-joined the group and not even 20 minutes later she started her hungry cry, could she really be hungry again? uh yes she was. This time I made her a 4 oz bottle. For the 1.5 hours we were there she ate from me twice and a full 4oz bottle. Our little piggly wiggly :)
There was another lady there with a baby girl that was 2 weeks younger then Ry and was so small! She was 4 pounds less then Ry and looked so tiny! I am so proud of Ry can really pack it in!!
Last week also Riley decided the best way to celebrate a Thursday was to poop on mom. And not just once but 3 times and all over the place! Thank you Ry it was awesome.

SOOO Today is Friday and we are officially 3 months today! Here are a few pictures and a video of the little poop:


Tummy Time on Boppy:

Rare Picture, she hates her car seat:
More Tummy Time but in the cutest pants! :)


Video -
This makes me proud and kind of sad. She is GLUED to the TV, but she chose a good show; CSI! :)

No comments: