Tuesday, November 18, 2008

There is a bump

I have had problems for the last few weeks in wearing my regular jeans. I had to buy 2 belly bands a few weeks ago and they have been great so I can wear my normal jeans everyday.
The other day I went to put on a pair of jeans and realized that there was now a small bump where my flat belly use to be. FINALLY! I have a bump woo hoo!!
I am at 16 weeks as of tomorrow and I was freaking out that there was no bump. But I have read through my millions of baby books saying this is totally normal, but I should expect soon for it to grow rapidly.
I have been able to eat a bit more at dinner time and not get sick, so I am hoping this nausea is passing very soon. We have a birthday dinner party on Saturday with friends at a huge Italian family restaurant, hoping that I feel ok to actually go. I am excited as this is the first time Andy and I have been out to eat much less hang out with anyone. Halloween was the first time and it has slowly gotten better since.

I think i am going to start to take pictures of my belly so I can have them soon, i will have to post an appropriate one when I have them uploaded. :)

No comments: