Tuesday, March 24, 2009

34 Week Bowling Ball

I feel like I have a bowling ball hanging from my stomach........ pretty sure I ate one or something. Baby Lo must have gained 10 pounds overnight as I woke up this morning and felt like I was going to tip over. I took a picture of the belly now that we are at 34 weeks - I feel crazy huge!

Room Update: I went Saturday I had to go buy some kiddie hangers to hang up some of the baby clothes. It was good to see what I needed for baby sizes as I was just not sure.

Now that I have things hung up and ready to go, we are in need of sizes 9 months and higher. We have tons of gowns and everything in 0-3 months and 3-6 months.

Sunday we spent the day at Grandma Kelly's house for her Birthday and the Lodatos gave us our awesome jogging stroller. We have it all put together and ready to take Pnut on a run!

No comments: