Monday, March 9, 2009

Ah sexy bellies!

Saturday night Andy & I went to our friends house for a buffet of yummy food and good times with friends. And boy did the pregnant ladies come out. Tricia and Amber are both 12 weeks, due in one day of each other and I were asked to pose together.
If you could not tell I am the short plump one in the middle of the lanky tall chicks. ;)

Well we are 2 days away from 33 weeks! We are getting there in countdown mode and things are going very well. Other then the pain in the butt and back - not much else is going on which is great! Baby Lo AKA Mini Chuck Norris has been kicking the living daylights out of me and has found a nice hiding spot for its feet recently... in my rib cage.

Poor Andy is kept awake all night by me tossing and turning, grunting and groaning from my back pain and the kicking. I guess Baby Lo is trying to prep us for its upcoming arrival and endless nights of sleep. :)
Here is our most up to date belly pic. Andy wanted to be in the picture so here we all are one happy family of nuts.

No comments: