Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome Babies! (and updates)

The 26th was a busy day for the T-Mobile gals. Both my friends Jackie & Caryn welcomed babies! 6:23am Vivienne Clare Lawrence came first weighing in at 8 pounds 6 oz 19 3/4" long.

Welcome and Happy Birthday Viv!



Just a few hours later and a few cities away, Andy and Jackie finally welcomed their bundle of joy. Baby Van was suppose to come into the world on the 18th, but he was not ready! 8 days late and 30 hours of labor later little baby Ian Charles Van Inwegen came into the world. Weighing in at 7 pounds and 5 oz and 20" long at 1:09pm.

Welcome and Happy Birthday Ian!



The Lodatos are so happy with our new baby friends and cannot wait to welcome Baby Lo in 2 months!
Andy & I did the final touches of the baby room today; tie backs for the curtains and shelves are up. The Kletchka's bought the baby a plush mattress that is now in the crib and Dodger is very curious. So the mattress has temporary tin foil on it to scare the lil bugger away.... see if it helps.
Tuesday I had my 30th week check up, baby and mom are doing great. I did not gain much weight but they said I am right on target. The heartbeat is still at 150 so it is any ones guess what Baby Lo is. I do note that Melissa did the Chinese Baby Calendar thing and it came out a boy, so now she and my friend Mike are the only two that believe that it is a boy. :)

It is going to be really fun to find out what it is the day Baby Lo comes out though he/she has months of green, white and yellow colored clothing. :)
Here are a few baby bump picture updates for the Grandmas. Not much bigger I think but I feel like today I am having growing pains, so I am sure I am getting bigger.

No comments: